Submit an Information Delivery or Interlibrary Loan request
Students, faculty, and staff outside of Hall County can receive materials owned by the Trustee Library by mail (for books) or by email (for articles). Articles may be copied or scanned for personal use.
Use our online form to submit your request to Information Delivery.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows the Library to borrow books or get articles from other libraries if they are not available at Brenau. These services are available to students, faculty, and staff.
Types of material that can be borrowed include Books, Theses, Dissertations, some Microfilm, and Articles.
Types of material that cannot be borrowed include:
- Whole Periodical Issues
- Reference Books
- Rare or Valuable Material
- and Musical Recordings
Delivery of Items
- When items arrive you will be notified by email.
- Materials emailed to us will be forwarded directly to you.
- Materials mailed to us can be picked up and returned at the Brenau Trustee Library Circulation Desk or at the North Atlanta campus.
- Physical items will be mailed to distance learners.
Please be aware of the following before submitting requests:
- ILL material can take up to 10 working days to arrive.
- Loan periods for ILL items are determined by the lending library. One month is the common time limit.
- Though not guaranteed, renewal requests for items must be made 3 days in advance of the due date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Charges and restrictions from lending libraries must be honored.
- You may request up to 5 print or electronic items per week. You may request up to 15 print items per academic year due to postage costs. Additional print item requests may be honored if budget allows, but materials that support your Brenau curriculum will take priority.
- The library cannot request more than 5 recent articles from the same periodical title per year.