Please be aware of the following before submitting requests:
- ILL material can take up to 10 working days to arrive.
- Loan periods for ILL items are determined by the lending library. One month is the common time limit.
- Though not guaranteed, renewal requests for items must be made 3 days in advance of the due date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Charges and restrictions from lending libraries must be honored.
- You may request up to 5 print or electronic items per week. You may request up to 15 print items per academic year due to postage costs. Additional print item requests may be honored if budget allows, but materials that support your Brenau curriculum will take priority.
- The library cannot request more than 5 recent articles from the same periodical title per year.